which is wishing the rest of my year away. I know that I shouldn’t, but there is not a single thing that excites me about school anymore. I don’t care about Kings Island, people won’t take me seriously in senior soakers, I lost a lot of friends when Jared and I broke up, and along with that, I have to see Jared more than I would like to at school, and each day I want to go to prom less and less. I hardly cared about it last year, and then I was with Jared. I just have no reason to be excited about it this year.
Maybe I am just too damn excited for college and possible summer adventures like Lollapalooza, Utah, backpacking, and Mexico that school just seems so monotonous.
Apathy is bad. Apathy is bad. Apathy is bad. I need to care these last 26 days.
- fuckyeahmichaelmoscovitz likes this
- conscience-is said: I do not even know what you talkin’ bout super soaker-wise. Because uh, booties bout to get shanked with us two bitches in the game.
- acidsilhouette likes this
- acidsilhouette said: Miranda, I love you and i hope that if you’re not excited for school that you’re happy♥
- genghiscock likes this
- deathgripsforcutie likes this
- titssmagee likes this
- thegoldenwest posted this